Friday, May 11, 2007

I've Been Tagged...

I am so excited...my friend Ashley tagged me and this is my first time. For the two people who read this...here's the deal.

Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven people to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

1. When I was growing up my mom (who is a nurse) wouldn't let me ride go carts because she took care of a girl in the emergency room who had long hair (so did I) and let's just say...she didn't have long hair anymore. We will leave it at that.

2. I went to the same church for 19 years and the same school for 13 years (Kind. - 12th grade). There was a lot of consistency in my life :)

3. When I was young, I busted my chin because I was standing on my tricycle in our basement and I fell off - then, I broke my arm because I was standing up in my red wagon and riding down the hill in our backyard and I fell out. I have learned to sit down and ride on things.

4. My first airplane ride was to London, England.

5. My friend Ashley and I almost died in a tornado on graduation day, because we didn't know what a culvert was. (Ok so we didn't almost die and I don't think there was even a tornado, but there was a tornado warning and on the radio they told you "if you are in your car stop and get in the nearest culvert" Ashley and I hurried home instead because we didn't know what a culvert was.) At that point I must say our parents were really rethinking the money they spent for us to go to private school!!!!

6. I left my favorite sweatshirt in Ashley's car - and then her car got stolen and then was found burned - my sweatshirt was no more. OK - so it wasn't my absolute favorite sweatshirt, but I like the story.

7. I have never had a ticket - been pulled over twice, but no tickets.

Ok so that is it for me. Now, I am suppose to tag 7 people - one small problem...I don't have 7 friends who blog - so I can only tag 1 - Sandra.

0 comments: