Wednesday, May 02, 2007

OH YEAH

Give Him some praise. I finally got my user account/password figured out and I am back in business (Sandra - you better leave me a comment). For all three of you that actually read this - I am glad to be back. I have had some serious issues with getting my user name and password right and finally I got it. GGEEZZ. I don't even know what has been going on since I last posted. I am still getting ready for Thailand and appreciate the support I have received. I am beyond excited and can't believe it is only a month away. Everything is going good with us. Hannah is keeping us busy and making us laugh all the time. She is so full of life and a handful and funny and and and. Until next time (which hopefully won't be in a month) I will leave some pictures of the girl with you.

Easter at my mom's


Hunting eggs

3 comments:

Ashley said...

It is about time!!!!I thought you had fallen off the face of the earth!!!
Ash

Sandra said...

You know I'm leaving a comment! I second Ashley...it's about TIME!!! :)

Ashley said...

Look at my blog, I tagged you!!!