Sunday, July 08, 2007

Randomness

It has been a little while since I blogged lately (except for trying to get people to leave me messages :)). I have been wanting to do a wrap up post on Thailand, but to be honest - I'm just not ready yet. It is weird to me because when we left I knew I had a great time and I was very excited about having had the opportunity, but I didn't realize what an impact it would have on me once I was home. I miss it - honestly. I miss the feeling of true service and more than anything I miss seeing the people I really got to know while I was there. Today at church some of the team lead worship and I can't tell you the feeling of true excitement and pride that overflowed me. As I watched them and worshiped with them, I went down the row and I could tell you a way that each one touched me and how I got to know each one better while I was in Thailand. When you attend a church with over 6,000 members...that is a good feeling. It made me smile to see them. Every time I am asked about the trip the one thing I have continued to say is how thankful I am to have had the chance to travel with 100 other people across the country. Now when I see them in the hall at church, it isn't just a "Hi" or a nod - it is an all out hug. We have shared something together and that is a great feeling.

David leaves for Moldova in two weeks and Hannah's birthday along with a party at Playland will be that same weekend. A busy few weeks are ahead and I will for sure post pictures of the princess turning four. I can't believe how fast the time has gone.

Until next time...

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I can't believe Hannah will be 4!!! I don't know why it seems so weird since Sam is only like 4 months younger, but it just doesn't seem right!!!!!!

T-Dawg said...

I was so excited to see a comment from you!! I'm so glad I met you and we were able to laugh together!

It was fun worshipping with BBC on Sunday and I was excited about bringing a small piece of that experience to our church. Thanks for your sweet comments. I felt all warm and fuzzy inside! :)