Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Mama!!

I am celebrating you today. You are the most fabulous woman I know. You have taught me how to give unselfishly and how to love with with absolute abandon. We have lived through things that no one else would ever believe, but it's not those time I remember. It's the laughs and the triumphs. It's surviving when all the odds were against us. That is what I remember and those are the seasons that have made us into who we are today. You bring so much joy to my life and it is you I want to call first when I am happy and you I want to call first when I am sad. You always know the right answer and you celebrate like only a mama can.

So, happy birthday to my mom and my friend. I love you madly!!!

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Me too, Me too! I love you as my second mom and for all you were to my real one. Happy Birthday Mom!

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday, Mom!!!

clay's said...

Rach,
What a nice surprise! You are my angel and will always be. I am so proud of who you are and all you have accomplished. We have been through a lot together, but they have been have mad eus stronger. We are a good team. I love you with my life,
Mom