Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Millsap's have had such a relaxing and wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday. We celebrated on Thursday with my mom, stepdad, my aunt and uncle and some of my aunt's family. It was very low key and nice. We cheered on the Titans and ate a lot. My aunt and uncle from Lexington were not able to come because my aunt broke her wrist a few weeks ago and was unable to make the trip. They were greatly missed!!
I took on the task of painting Hannah's playroom. It is pretty much the only room in our house that was not painted and it has been on my to-do list for a while. We painted all the walls pink and then I did yellow squares on one wall. It turned out so good and Hannah loved it. David painted some frames for me and also a shelf that we had. I am so glad to be able to mark that off my list.
We took Hannah to see Bolt with the Taylors and both her and Jenna liked it a lot. It was the 3D version and very good.
We still have some Christmas decorations to put out (including the tree), but that may wait until next weekend. The outside is done so that is a start. I can't believe tomorrow is December 1st.

Thanksgiving always makes me realize how much we have been blessed. Far beyond what I deserve for sure.

1 comments:

The Proctors said...

Yay for blog updates!! I'm glad you had a great Thanksgiving, and I love all the kindergarten stories!