Sunday, February 04, 2007

SLACKER

OK. I know it has been a long time since my last post. Honestly, not a lot has been going on in our household over the past month. We rang in the new year at home - my favorite way and I think we were in bed before midnight. I had a seminar to do the middle of January and that kept me busy for a couple of weeks. I do have some exciting news. I am going to Thailand with my church in June. Our church is hosting a conference for missionaries and we will be there for a week. I am very excited. It is not what you typically think of as a mission trip. We are going to be staying in a VERY NICE lodge and there are 100 people going. My forever friend Sandra is going so that will make it even better. I am on the hospitality team and honestly I am by far the youngest person on this team. I am already praying God will give me patience with these ladies.
We finally got some snow yesterday and Hannah was beyond thrilled. I would post some pictures however, we can't find our digital camera and I had to take pictures with our old camera and who knows how long it will take to get those developed. If I go with the track record, it will be next year. I will work on getting those in the near future. The sad part - the roll already had pictures on there and it is no telling what the pictures are from. It will be a nice surprise. Have a wonderful rest of the weekend and be on the lookout for those snow pictures :).

1 comments:

Ashley said...

It's about time!!!

Love ya,
Ash