Monday, February 05, 2007

A Wonderful Job

On the way home tonight there was a very pretty sunset (not exactly the one in the picture above, but you get the idea). I wanted to share the conversation between me and Hannah on the ride home. It went like this:

Hannah: Look at the pretty colors.
Mom: Do you know who painted this picture for us?
Hannah: Who?
Mom: God. He painted this picture for us to see tonight.
Hannah: Did he have a big ladder to get up there and paint that?
Mom: No, he painted it from Heaven - where he lives.
Hannah: Oh. Well, he did a wonderful job.
Hannah: I love him - he did a wonderful job.

Oh, how my prayer is this is just the beginning of her falling in love with Him and this is just a taste of the conversations to come. I hope I am never too busy to teach her the most important stuff.

0 comments: